- Listen (don't talk) when a teacher is speaking or a student is presenting information.
- Students must be doing SOMETHING scholastically productive all period, preferably whatever I've assigned.
- The room should NEVER be silent unless we're taking a test, because students should be collaborating, and asking questions when they are confused.
- Homework will not be optional; however, it will not be graded on accuracy, as it will often be over brand new concepts. Homework will be checked each day to ensure that at least a few problems were completed for the students' own benefit of practice.
- Any student who leaves a mess at their desk will not be allowed to bring any food/beverage but water in to class from then on. (This one is just because I don't like messy people).